Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
- Single piece unit (34x29x14mm)
- Polarity Protection
- Nitro and Electric
- Latest gyro technology
- Vibration insensitive
- Easy to setup wizard with PC software
- Advanced panel for Expert fine tuning
- Supports for separate receiver, Futaba S-Bus and S-Bus2, Double Spektrum Satellites (DSM2, DSMX),
- Support up to 560 Hz cyclic servos
- Support for 560 Hz 760µs Tail Servos
- 3 Different flight modes switchable from tx (all flight parameters available in each flight mode)
- Autostabilization functions
- Front power bus integrated (8,4 Volts)
- Online firmware updateable
- Flight mode status led
- Onboard micro usb connector
Posted by Jonas on 9th May 2013
The MSH Brain is super easy to install and set up. Im using it on my Aeolus 50 3D Nitro heli and after the easy set up in the software it flew great. I can only compare to my BeastX and Robird G31 witch also is great units but the Brain feels lot smother and more connect to the heli. However there is no recommendations for the cyclic pitch or pitch values in the software. I set the cyclic to 10deg and pitch to 12deg and it works great for me.